July 31, 2017
- Added the ability to add an additional folder while creating a new group.
- Added the ability to add a file for the selected app in order to open one with the group.
- Added the ability to save web pages in tabs and windows for Google Chrome and Safari browsers. Mozilla Firefox and Opera support will be added in the future releases very soon.
- Added the ability to add a file on Google Chrome and Safari previously saved locally.
- We got much love from our Japanese friends. Thank you so much ❤️ So we added Japanese localization.
- Added a label to display the screen resolution on which the group was created.
- Added the ability to change the default shortcut for the current group's windows switcher.
- Improved mechanism in which windows automatically change their position and size based on the screen resolution.
- Improved the ability to work with fullscreen windows.
- Based on many requests and suggestions, the group's thumbnail will contain application icons, instead of a simple screenshot.
- Now the preferences window has an icon in the Dock.
- Improved the ability to quickly jump between applications in the last activated group.
- Significantly improved overall stability, so Switchem should work even faster.
- Fixed an issue with editing text using shortcuts.
- Fixed possible issues with Adobe Creative Suite 2017 and later applications.
- Fixed possible issues with iWork applications.
- Fixed possible issues with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fixed a ton of all kinds of small bugs and crashes.